Are you struggling with negative self-talk? Are you ready to commit to self-love and a more positive mindset? This Self-Talk Workbook can help you do just that!
As someone who has struggled with negative self-talk, I created this workbook to combat negative thinking patterns in 3 steps:
This workbook will help you better understand your negative self-talk, help you challenge and replace it with positive, supportive statements, and provide you with safe spaces to practice, practice, practice!
This Self-Talk Workbook Includes:
- Information on What Negative Self-Talk is
- Tips For Challenging Negative Self-Talk
- Information on 4 Common Subpersonality Types of Negative Self-Talk
- A Negative Self-Talk Subpersonality Type Monthly Tracker
- Information on 10 Common Types of Cognitive Distortions
- A Distorted Thinking Monthly Tracker
- Feelings vs Thoughts Worksheet [Practice separating your feelings from your thoughts to gain a better understanding of your self-talk]
- “My Safe Space” Written Worksheet [A place to journal your thoughts]
- “My Safe Space” Visual Worksheet [A place to express yourself in illustration form]
- An undated Daily Calendar [Record your daily self-talk, along with space for scheduling, inspiration, gratitude, wellness, and self-care]
- Challenging Negative Self-Talk: Questioning Worksheet [Practice questioning the validity of your negative self-talk by answering the questions provided]
- Coping Strategies Worksheet [Overcome anxiety or fear around a perceived negative situation by identifying your coping strategies]
- Challenging Negative Self-Talk: Positive Counterstatements [Practice challenging your negative self-talk by countering it with positive counterstatements]
- Challenging Cognitive Distortions [Identify the type of cognitive distortion in your negative self-talk and counter it with a rational counterstatement]
- “A Space For Self-Love” Worksheet [Practice positivity by writing down or drawing all the things you love about yourself]
- “My Grateful Heart” Worksheet [Practice positivity by identifying all the things you are grateful for]
- 6 Motivational Printables
Things to Note:
- Workbook size is U.S. Letter - 8.5 x 11 inches
- This is NOT a physical product. After purchase, you will be sent a link to download this printable
- Colours display differently on different screens
- The design or layout is NOT editable. You ARE able to add text digitally by using Adobe Reader (You can download that HERE)
- The margin is large enough to allow for hole punching
- This PDF file is a total of 28 pages
- Simple Design + Minimal Colour = Printer Friendly
- This item is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. It may not be copied, distributed, altered or sold.
- Lifetime Supply. Print off worksheets as you need them
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
I am so confident that this workbook will help you better understand your negative self-talk, help you learn how to challenge it, and most importantly, provide you with worksheets to practice, practice, practice. I will issue a full refund of your purchase price within 30 days of purchase if you are not completely satisfied.
Customer satisfaction and feedback is incredibly important to me. For this reason, I also ask that you kindly let me know why you were disappointed with the product.
The information provided in this workbook is written from personal and lived experience. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace professional mental health services, medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health or mental health, you should always consult with a health-care professional.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SELF-TALK WORKBOOK HERE: https://tulipandsage.com/self-talk-workbook-printable-digital-file/
Copyright © 2019 TULIPANDSAGE.COM, All rights reserved.