Gratitude Journal - 23 Pages
What are you most grateful for today?
Did you know that gratitude comes with some real health benefits?!
Check out these 7 Scientifically Proven Benefits of Gratitude:
- Gratitude opens the door to more relationships.
- Gratitude improves physical health.
- Gratitude improves psychological health.
- Gratitude enhances empathy and reduces aggression.
- Grateful people sleep better.
- Gratitude improves self-esteem.
- Gratitude increases mental strength.
That's some pretty major stuff!
But how grateful are you?
The stressors of life can sometimes make it difficult for us to be mindful of the positive aspects of our life. I created this Gratitude Journal to help with just that.
This journal will help get you into the habit of noticing the aspects of life you are grateful for, while also giving you the space to reflect on how challenges in life have made you stronger.
My hope is that this journal will help you nurture your beautiful, grateful heart.
Happy Gratitude, my sweet friends! <3
The Gratitude Journal Includes:
- "Today, I am grateful for..." worksheet - Identify 3 things you are grateful for daily
- "Rose + Thorn" worksheet - Identify your rose (the best part) of the day, and your thorn (most challenging part) of the day, and how each made you stronger
- "Weekly Gratitude" worksheet - Get a snapshot of your most grateful moments per day of the week
- 20+ Gratitude Journal Prompts - If you're struggling to get started journaling, use a prompt to help you.
- "Write it out" worksheet - Identify your prompt and journal in written form
- "Doodle it out" worksheet - Identify your prompt and journal in doodle form
- A blank lined page for an additional journaling option
- "Monthly Reflection" worksheet - Reflect on the previous month's most grateful moments, and challenges you learned from
- 12 Gratitude Logs, one for each month of the year. Each log comes with a space to jot down your most grateful moment of the day, for each day of the month.
- "Yearly Reflection" worksheet - Reflect on the previous year's most grateful moments, and challenges you learned from
Things to Note:
- Journal comes in two sizes: U.S. Letter - 8.5 x 11 inches, A4 - 8.3 x 11.7 inches
- You have the option of purchasing a journal with a pink accent, blue accent, or without any colour.
- This is NOT a physical product. After purchase, you will be sent a link to download this printable
- Colours display differently on different screens
- The design or layout is NOT editable. You ARE able to add text digitally by using Adobe Reader (You can download that HERE)
- This PDF file is a total of 23 pages
- Simple Design + Minimal Colour = Printer Friendly
- This item is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. It may not be copied, distributed, altered or sold.
- Unlimited supply. Print these as you need them.
- There are NO refunds on this product.
Copyright © 2019 TULIPANDSAGE.COM, All rights reserved.